With the use of our services and the granting of consent in For the purposes of this declaration, you confirm that you have reached the age of 14 and are able to give permissible consent, or that already has a effective consent of your legal guardian or your trustee is available.
Your personal data, in particular your surname, first name, address, E-mail address, telephone number, age (no date of birth), skill level for ski snowboarding lessons, body height, body weight and shoe size are not passed on to third parties.
When you visit our website, your access data is automatically collected and saved. This access data can in particular the accessed page, the files viewed, date and time of access, IP address of the user (anonymized), data of the calling computer, in particular the browser and of the operating system, as well as the amount of data and the message of the successful Call include. We use this access data for internal statistical purposes Purposes used to ensure the security of our offer and to optimize the offer. If an illegal act is suspected, the Access data evaluated to secure evidence.
By entering your personal data by email or chat to us, you agree to the duration of the support of this specific request from the Transmission to storage and processing by us. We need this data to process your request and in these cases also save yours IP address for the purpose of preserving evidence. The storage takes place as long as this for the support of any additional or subsequent questions You or us is required.
Use of Google Analytics
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service from Google Inc. („Google“). Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies”, text files that are stored on your Computer stored and the an analysis of the use of the website through you enable. The information generated by the cookie about your Use of this website is usually sent to a Google server Transferred to the USA and stored there. However, if IP anonymization is activated on this website, Google will use your IP address within member states of the European Union or in others Contracting states to the Agreement on the European Economic Area previously shortened. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be sent to a server by Transferred to Google in the USA and abbreviated there. On behalf of the operator this Website, Google will use this information to improve your use of the website evaluate to compile reports on website activity and to others related to website activity and internet usage To provide services to the website operator. The IP address transmitted by your browser to Google Analytics will not be shared with others Merged data from Google. You can save the cookies prevent by setting your browser software accordingly; we show However, please note that if you do this, you may not be able to do all of them Functions of this website can be used to their full extent. You can In addition, the recording of the cookies generated and your use the website-related data (including your IP address) to Google and the Prevent the processing of this data by Google by using the Download the following link (https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de) and install the available browser plug-in.
For more information, see https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de or under https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=de&gl=de (general information about Google Analytics and data protection). We point out that on this website Google Analytics has been expanded to include the code “gat._anonymizeIp ();” to ensure anonymized collection of IP addresses (so-called IP masking).
Google Web Fonts
Some of our pages use this for the uniform representation of fonts called web fonts, which are provided by Google. When calling a page Your browser loads the required web fonts into your browser cache in order to transfer texts and Display fonts correctly. For this purpose, the browser you are using must connect to the Include servers from Google. This gives Google knowledge that Our website was accessed via your IP address. Use of Google Web fonts are done in the interest of a uniform and appealing presentation of our online offers. This represents a legitimate interest within the meaning of Art. 6 Paragraph 1 lit. f GDPR. If your browser does not support web fonts, a Standard font used by your computer.
We only process and store your data for as long as this is necessary for processing or is necessary to comply with legal obligations. After the Your data will be blocked or deleted for the purpose of processing. Unless about it In addition to statutory storage obligations, we will block or delete your data Data when the statutory storage periods expire.
You have the following with regard to your personal data legal rights towards us:
1) Right of information: You have the right to request confirmation that we process personal data that concern you. If so, have You have the right to information about this personal data and other Information, e.g. the processing purposes, the recipients and the planned duration the storage or the criteria for determining the duration.
2) Right to rectification and completion: You have the right to request confirmation that we process personal data that concern you. If so, have You have the right to information about this personal data and other Information, e.g. the processing purposes, the recipients and the planned duration the storage or the criteria for determining the duration.
3) Right to cancellation: You have the right to erasure if processing is not necessary. This is the case, for example, if your data is no longer for the original purpose are necessary, you revoke your declaration of consent under data protection law or the data has been processed unlawfully.
4) Right to restriction of processing: You have a right to restriction of processing, e.g. if you have the Are of the opinion that the personal data are incorrect.
5) Right to data portability: You have the right to have your personal data in a structured, common and machine-readable format.
6) Right of objection: You have the right at any time for reasons that arise from your particular situation against the processing of certain personal data concerning you To file an objection. In the case of direct mail, you have as a data subject Person has the right to object at any time to the processing of them insert personal data for the purpose of such advertising; this applies also for profiling insofar as it is related to such direct mail.
7) Right to withdraw your data protection consent: You can consent to the processing of your personal data can be revoked at any time with effect for the future. The legality of the However, this does not affect processing that has been revoked.
You can obtain information about your personal data at any time free of charge to be stored by us. As the person concerned, you also have the right revocation, information, deletion, correction, restriction and transfer Of your personal data, unless there is a statutory one Storage obligation on our part. The data processing takes place on the basis of the legal regulations. (Regulation EU 2016/679 – GDPR).